LEGAL NOTICES - RGPD
Hotel le BRASILIA is managed by SARL JOIE
Having its head office at 9 Boulevard Maréchal Joffre 34250 Palavas-Les-Flots
- Contact : 0467680068 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of the publication : management of the SARL
- The website is a product of CANVAS - site minder https://www.siteminder.com/hotel-website-design/
The Hotel le Brasilia is managed by the SARL joie with a capital of 1000000€ - declared under the number Siret 790 031 942 00010.
SARL JOIE is registered in the Montpellier Trade and Companies Register under the number B 790 031 942.
This entire site is subject to French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All reproduction rights are reserved, including for photographic representations. Thus, any use is conditioned to the agreement of the author under the terms of article L.122-4 of the Code of the Intellectual Property.
- Limits of responsibility
The information presented on the site is regularly updated.
It is held on the server of our website service provider: Siteminder.
We do not store any information on our equipment.
SARL JOIE cannot be held responsible for any malfunctioning of access to the web pages of the site, nor for the possible presence of a virus or any other malicious program.
SARL JOIE cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from browsing our site, or from partner sites that you may visit from our site. However, we invite you to contact us if you believe that you have been the victim of intrusions or malicious use, the origin of which could be the consequence of browsing our site or that of our partners.
We are all sensitive to the cyber security of our communication tools, your feedback allows us to alert our service providers so that they can improve their performance on this sensitive issue
- Data processing and liberties
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify or delete any personal data that we may collect from you.
All your data is stored on the servers of our service provider Siteminder.
These data are those that you will have voluntarily registered during your online requests for information.
No personal information about you is given to third parties or used for purposes not intended.
INFORMATION ON THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The type of personal data we collect (which is stored on the secure servers of our provider, siteminder) includes:
- Your first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number and postal address;
- Your credit card information (card type and number, cardholder's name, expiration date and security code); Your stay information, including arrival and departure dates, special requests, remarks on your preferences (accommodation preferences, or other);
You can always choose what personal data you do and do not want to share with us. If you choose not to share certain details, some of your transactions with us may be impacted.
Automatically Collected Data
When you use our website, we also collect information automatically, some of which may be personal data. This may include data such as device language settings, IP address, geographic location, device operating system, login information, usage time, requested URL, status report, user agent (browser version information), operating system, outcome (person viewing or booking), browsing history,
We may also automatically collect data via cookies.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Reservations: we use your personal data to complete and manage your online reservation.
- Customer Service: We use your personal information to provide you with the necessary customer support.
- Other communications: We may also contact you by e-mail, mail, telephone or SMS, depending on the contact details you have provided. Here are the reasons why we may contact you:
- We may need to contact you in connection with requests you have made.
- If you have not completed an online reservation, we may send you a reminder to continue the process. We feel that this additional service is helpful to you because it allows you to continue with a reservation without having to search for the lodging or fill in all the required fields again.
- When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to leave a comment about your experience via our website. We believe that this additional service to you, and to us, is useful in making improvements to our service based on your feedback.
We will retain your information, which may include your personal data, for as long as we deem necessary to provide our services to you, to comply with applicable law, to resolve legal disputes with third parties, and to conduct our business including detecting and preventing fraud or other illegal activities.
If you have a question about a specific retention period for certain types of personal data we process about you, please contact us using the contact information provided below: email@example.com
We and our partners use technologies, such as cookies, and process personal data, such as IP addresses and cookie identifiers, to tailor ads and content to your interests, measure the performance of ads and content, and derive information about the audiences who have seen the ads and content. Click accept to consent to the use of this technology and to the processing of your personal data for these purposes. You may change your mind and modify your consent choices at any time by returning to this site.